Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Orange Lights Over Greenwich In Fairfield County Connecticut United States

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Greenwich in Fairfield County Connecticut United States.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Not Sure, dark and cloudy.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out walking my dog, when I looked up in the sky to see the moon or starts, but it was very cloudy. The only things I saw were (2) weird orange lights moving low and slow, from South to North. Since I was (4) years in the Military I can distinguish airplane engine noises, but these (2) object I could not hear anything.

I can hear the traffic behind me, but no faint or echoing airplane noise's. By the time I went back in to get my camera, one object faded away and the other was faintly disappearing into the cloudy sky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: