Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pinkish Red Glowing Ball Of Light Over Greenfield Indiana

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: 10:49 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Greenfield Indiana.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband, daughter and I were in the car driving home on New Year's Eve. We were headed north and saw a pinkish-red glowing perfectly round ball in the sky to the east. It appeared to be somewhat still at first sighting and then dropped down out of sight within a few seconds.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seen something just like this last night 5/28/2012. It was amazing!!! The object was moving very fast and low. This happened around 11:30 pm. I had 4 witnesses with me that saw it also.

Anonymous said...

I just saw a reddish ball of light come out of north traveling south and watched it for about 2 minutes and the it shot straight up and out of sight in a few seconds this is west of detroit at 11:30 - 11:45pm I am in Taylor,mi in my back yard I know what I saw and I do not believe in ET but do believe in fallen Angels. but I never seen anything like this before.