Sunday, January 16, 2011

Green Object Falls Straight Down Towards The Ground Over San Bernardino California


Date: January 14, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Just seen that light fall out of sky over San Bernardino, California area and it came straight down and was gone. It seemed like it would hit the ground. It seemed like maybe 10 or 15 miles out and I clearly seen it because the freeway was at a position that I was able to overlook the city.

Just thought I’d let you know I seen it as well and thought it was so weird. It didn't seem to be a falling star and be green as falling stars go somewhat side ways in the sky and disappear, but never straight down and green.

Sent from my iPhone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it too! Very creepy... I was heading south on Waterman Ave near the 10 FWY when I saw it and said "Whoa, did you see that?" to my boyfriend in the car with me and he said it was a shooting star and I told him "no, I don't think so, it was green!"

Anonymous said...

I saw it too! Very creepy... I was heading south on Waterman Ave near the 10 FWY when I saw it and said "Whoa, did you see that?" to my boyfriend in the car with me and he said it was a shooting star and I told him "no, I don't think so, it was green!"