Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 Bright White Yellow Lights Hovering Over Macomb Township Michigan

Date: January 19, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Macomb Township Michigan.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Various.
Shape of Objects: Oval and star shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside around 9:00p.m.on January 19th, 2011 and I looked up and saw 3 bright white/yellow lights hovering low in the distance. I knew it wasn't airplanes or helicopters, because they were just hovering and slowly rotating and they lit up the sky.

As I'm looking, I noticed various white small star-like shapes around it twinkling in and out, then those star-like things started falling, looking like a meteor shower. I called for my son to come out and see it so I had a witness. I thought I was just seeing things.

Well, out of the sky a bright, brilliant green light shot through the sky and fell over the horizon, a couple minutes after that, the 3 oval bright lights that were hovering went up, out of sight. I was calling everyone I knew and they all thought I was crazy. The next morning on the news reported sightings of that bright green light falling from the sky, but as of yet, there is no explanation for it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: