Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tic Tac Shaped UFO Observed Over Cottage Grove Oregon

Date: N/A
Time: Generally early to late evening.

Location of Sighting: Cottage Grove Oregon.
Number of witnesses: 1 time there were 3 of us.
Number of Objects: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I will tell you about the 1st time when my girl and her son was with me. Somewhere around 9:00 in the evening we were standing on the back patio, and I just happen to look up and to the north of us and I saw what looked to be the shape of a tic tac.

It was moving at a medium speed up until the last couple of seconds, when it took off at a very fast pace and then right before our eyes. The damn thing look as if it just disappeared. Sir, I am no way a person that thinks these things up! This is something that’s really bothering me, only because since that 1st time with my family.

I have seen others, no other witnesses to these, unless it is seen elsewhere. I’m am kind of of scared to even talk about these things only because people think your nuts. I have said some things to other people around and I see their face already thinking this guy is about a quart short on the oil.

So what I do, is just leave it alone. So what do I do now? If your gracious enough to read my little thing here that would be great. Maybe we could talk on the phone or something and I could tell you about my other 2 sightings, I have had 3 that I can say, yes I saw something that cannot be from our world. Anyway thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: