Saturday, January 8, 2011

Orange Fire Like Ball Of Energy Over Edinburg Texas

Date: January 8, 2011
Time: 1:05 a.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed). I am from Edinburg, Texas and I am writing to you 20 minutes after I saw an orange fire like ball/orb/energy. It was not a plane or helicopter or meteor. It was close enough to me and my family to see it was just something I've never seen before and it was just gliding!

It was at 1:05am I saw a bright light through some trees and as it got closer and closer I moved away from the trees and there it was just gliding and it was dead silent. As soon as I saw it I looked up a number to call and found your web page through the Google search and I was amazed that you saw basically the exact same thing.

When I read your story, the way you described it took the words out of my mouth. I called the National UFO reporting center and they told me that they've been getting calls for months and they still have not figured it out!

Please write back! Thank You!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: