Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Floating Orange Flickering Object Over Virginia Beach Virginia

Date: January 11, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:10 p.m.

I saw some flying over General Booth Blvd. and Dam Neck Road at approximately 9:10 tonight. They looked like what you described. Orange and flickering like a dim flare floating by on a parachute. They were floating toward the ocean. Unfortunately I was driving and could not follow them.

I saw one go over top of me and another behind it following the same path. I came right home and Googled it on the internet and your site was the first I found. I live in Virginia Beach, Va in the United States. Very curious as to what they may be. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: