Saturday, January 8, 2011

Round Orange Ball Of Fire Over Rochester New York

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rochester New York.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Please view this event description which has been edited:

It was approximately 8:15pm when I was driving home in my car on New Year's Day night. When I turned down my street traveling south, I saw a large, orange, very bright light. My initial thought was that something had happened to the streetlight. As I drew closer, I discovered that this bright light was actually a ball of fire. It was to my left, on my driver's side, and was now lower than the top of the streetlights.

I continued to drive while looking at this object that I simply could not identify. It almost appeared that part of it was of plastic material with the remaining being this incredible orange burning fire. Now in front of my home, I was quickly fumbling to grab my garage door opener so I could summon my husband see this burning object. I tried to keep looking back to make sense of it.

Every time I looked at it, something did not seem right, and a very bad, unpleasant feeling overcame me. I tried thinking that it may be paper or something that caught on fire that the wind took away, but it simply did not remotely resemble anything of the sort. I looked again as I was running towards my back door, and it just hovered for a while in the same place. I was so frightened and shook up, all I could think of was getting my husband outside to witness this fiery object along with me.

I pushed open the door and screamed for my husband. Within less than half a minute, my husband was outside beside me. Within these few seconds, this ball of fire had now ascended into the sky over my neighbor's house and was traveling northeast. We both watched this round orange ball of fire go further and further into space, gradually getting smaller and smaller. This "thing" traveled at a speed no natural floating object could duplicate. I have never had an experience like this before.

Neither my husband nor I were under any influence of any alcohol or do any drugs. I was so scared and felt so unsettled, I searched for someone to contact. I then made a call to a UFO hotline. After all, what I saw was an unidentified object that was literally flying in the air. The man I spoke to conveyed to me that in the past 20 hours he had been flooded with calls from various states that had similar sightings.

This information is very unnerving to me. No one seems to be able to explain it. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I do know that no natural object could hover and ascend back into the sky like it did.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: