Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Between Tomball and Houston, Texas A Large Grey Disc Hovering (Diagram)

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 19, 2007 Time: 5:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Between Tomball and Houston, Texas. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian:

(Name removed) here again. I hope you had a nice trip. Can't wait to see the abduction video footage. Should prove interesting. Had another sighting today! Unreal !

I was driving south on State Highway 249 from Tomball toward Houston. I was watching a developing storm to the south in the direction I was headed. I saw a large grey disc hovering just above a large stand of Pine Trees in the distance to the east side of S.H. 249 about a mile or so south of me. At first I thought it might be a promotional balloon at one of the car dealerships along the highway, but it was too far east and well off the highway. It was also too large. Then I thought maybe it was a small lenticular cloud formation, but it was way too low. The more I watched it, the more of a defined shape I could see. It was very symmetrical, sort of a bi-level disc. I will e-mail a drawing to you. I watched it for only 10-15 seconds, then had to look away due to heavy traffic and a lane merge ahead.

When I looked back where it was, it was gone! No trace to be seen.

I could not tell exactly where it had been, but as I drove past all the Pine Tree forest to my left I looked for any trace of a sign, billboard, building, crane (there was a pair of large construction cranes, but they were well below treetop level), building under construction...etc., but there was nothing at the height of the grey disc shape I had seen. I would say the object was 20 to 30 feet above the Pine Trees, making it 100 to 150 feet above the ground. The only aircraft I saw was a small twin engine cargo plane well east and north of the possible disc sighting area. It was flying north at around 3000 to 5000 feet. Another short but odd sighting in this area since my last one on May 31st. I am now going to start carrying my digital camera with me again....I used to always carry it....but lack of any sightings made me give up after several months. If I am starting to see some activity in this area, I hope the next sighting is long enough to get a photo at least. Well that's it for this one. Take care.

Additional Information:

Brian, Here is the drawing of the grey disc from my last sighting in Tomball, Texas. I sent you the report 06/19/2007 via your website.



Take care, Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

2 comments:

Art said...

msToday is Thursday September 20,2012. I witnessed and extraordinary UFO sighting this morning at 5am. I live in Tomball,Tx. I saw a large bright light flickering in different beautiful colors. It was hovering in only one spot. This was no star as it went from large to small in intensity. I do have cellphone footage. I need to figure out how to post it.I captured three videos.I wanted to stay and keep filming but I was already running late from work.As I reviewed my footage, I noticed in the second clip that a second UFO appeared and disappeared like it was watching or waiting for the first one. This was truly an amazing event for me. I just had to post this.

Anonymous said...

On November 1st 2009 I saw a Black disc just above my fence, I too live in Tomball. This was 10ft away from me-It did NOT have it lights on at first, the craft proceeded to light up like an arcade game, one after another pulsating and detailed. Very shiny black material, solar panels, looke like a flattend coffe filter, the sides we scalloped. It made no sound as I stood there. The only sound it made was whenit approached. I was in the fridge and I hear what sounded like a rocket taking off, (I live 2 minutes from Hooks, So I know this is not a plane or weather balloon or helicopter, I looked out our back door (made from glass) and there was the black silhouette. 2 seconds into my looking at it, the disc lit up.-

-Gabi