Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yelm, Washington A Black Triangle Approx: 500 Feet Above Witnesses House

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 2007 (Week of the 3rd to the 9th) Time: 10:30 p.m

Dear Brian, Today I read the story on Jeff Rense's website about the sighting of the Black Triangle and it directly related to my own sighting last week at my house. I live near Yelm, WA, just across the Nisqually River from Fort Lewis.

I was outside walking our dog about 10:30 p.m.and heard a strange vibration overhead and behind me. I turned around and saw a similar object such as that witnessed by the gentleman in Alabama. It was approximately 500 feet above our house and moved from west to east, following the river upstream. I could make out the triangular shape of it and also noted that the three lights were there, but they did not illuminate myself or anything else as it passed right over. I did notice some red lights that were constantly on in the rear of the object as it passed over. That has given me the idea that the object was some military plane. But, what propulsion it used is beyond me. It only made the strange vibrating sound and there was no sound usually associated with a plane or helicopter which frequently fly over our house. I asked my wife if she heard the vibrations when I returned to the house and she said she had and was going to ask me what caused it when I came back in. Perhaps it is some advanced military vehicle stationed at nearby McChord airbase. I'd be interested to know if anyone else in the area has seen anything similar.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking on the internet for some collaboration to an experience that I had in the Nisqually Delta by Interstate 5 in 2007. I was driving home from work when I notice an object in the sky above the freeway. My first thought was that it was a helicopter hovering over the road at about 500ft. As I approached it traffic slowed down to a near stop. I look up almost directly below it and became aware that it was nothing that I have ever seen before. It was triangular in shape with three lights on each corner that seemed to project rather than shine; it was darker than the fading light that surrounded it. Another thing that struck me as odd about the object is that on that particular night it was very stormy, with high winds and a heavy rain. As this turbulent weather was going on around the object, it itself did not move. It seemed not to labor at all in the turmoil around it.
I’m not saying this is a spaceship from another world; it was something that I did not recognize. I grew up in Washington around Ft Lewis and McCord Air Force Base and I am accustomed to seeing different types of aircraft in various types of weather. This is the only thing that I ever saw that prompted me to look on the internet for confirmation. I am surprised in the lack of information about this sighting because it happened above a freeway, I am positive I’m not the only one who saw it that night. Thank you for coming out with your article about your experience with the object.