Saturday, February 9, 2008

Central NY On The Thruway Between Albany And Newburgh Triangle And Lights

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: Around 1990
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Alot.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear and dry.

Description: My parents and I were returning from visiting my brother at West Point, although it is hard to recall, I remember seeing lights first over a knoll just off the road. As we got closer I observed many cars stopped on the road, and the light was brighter on the gound over the knoll. My parents didn't stop, and tried to downplay it, but they had no good explanation. As we continued down the road, I saw out of the back of the car a triangle shape with lights on it emerge from behind the hill and rise into the sky and disappear.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: