Saturday, February 9, 2008

Wayne, New Jersey Missing Time Event

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: 1982 - 1983
Time: 9:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Roundish.
Weather Conditions: Perfect summer night.

Description: Around 9 or 10 pm me and my Aunt were walking the dog when suddenly everything was quiet. We both noticed something in the sky above us. We stared at it for awhile I remember the dog barking then there was no sound. That was one of the strange things that happened. But then we both don't remember how we both got back home either even stranger indeed. I confronted my Aunt on Messenger about this last year. I must of been around 7 or 8 when this happened and I am now 37 yrs old. She told me you remember that ? I said yes, very clear to this day ! I will never forget when it happened and how it looked and the time loss we experienced. Very strange, it was but if there really is life other then earth. They defiantly are far more advanced then what we are on this planet for sure. And for sure I wouldn't mind finding out how many other worlds are out there similar to ours.

TV/Radio Same story as I stated.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: