Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Northeast Pennsylvania An Oval Shaped Flash Beneath The Cloud Cover

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: 7/16/07 & 7/18/07 Time: Between 10:00 to 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Northeast PA. Number of witnesses: 1 - 2 Number of objects: 1 maybe more. Shape of objects: Very bright pure white light.

Full Description of event/sighting: On 7-16-07 between 10:00pm - 10:30pm I was observing the big dipper and I noticed that clouds were moving in from the southwest. While observed the clouds move in towards my vicinity I saw a very bright light oval shape flash. The flash was very rapid and jumped from place to place beneath the cloud cover (approx. 10,000 feet ceiling). The light flashed approx. 9 times, 3 flashes towards the west away from me, 3 flashes towards the east, and 3 flashes towards the west again then disappeared. The flashes were at a distances of 2 to 3 miles apart instantly.

I told my family of what I saw.

On 7-18-07 between 10:15pm - 11:00pm while I was observing the big dipper on a clear night. I saw the flashes of bright white light. Four flashes going towards the west. I then called out for my sons to come to the window because I was seeing the lights. My oldest son came to look and the light flashed again in the sequence of 4 flashes moving towards the west then turned to the north.

I then told my son to get his camera, he returned with his camera in hand we looked out towards the west when to our surprised the light flashed just above us no more than twenty feet away from us. We were blinded for a moment the room lit up. Then we became frightened. I didn't see the light again. I did notice that the military was flying doubled team in the south they normally fly single filed.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: