Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Paris, Idaho A Thick Saucer Like Craft

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 16, 2007 Time: 4:13 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Paris, ID. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Thick saucer like.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I am not 100% sure on this report, I replied to the witness and my reply came bouncing back to me. So not sure if mail problems or a hoax. If the person would write using an email address that works, I would be grateful, thank you, Brian Vike.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were driving on Paris Canyon road towards the ice caves and I saw a large strange object out my window (passenger side). I was watching this large object when it shot about 1,000 feet up and started moving east at a very high rate of speed. I had never seen an aircraft fly so fast not even a jet. It had no noise and no jet stream following it. We were at about 7,000 feet elevation so you would have been able to see wings on an aircraft. This seemed to look almost reflective in the bright sun. I tried to take a picture but nothing came up. The I started going through my pictures from around the town of Paris before we even started heading up towards the caves and sure enough, exactly 2 hours prior, without even realizing, I got a picture of the same thing that we saw later. I do have a picture and will share it. I will also answer any questions you may have. My husband was driving and as soon as I realized it was not a man made aircraft, I made him stop the truck and get out and watch it with me. He will validate my story. Thank you!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: