Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sacramento California Black Triangle UFO

Posted: February 3, 2008

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: October 5, 1997
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle Shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was living in a Saramento Mid-Town Apt. on the second floor. My friend and I weree watching TV when we heard a whirring sound right outside our window. Our couch was right in front of the window and we jumped off the couch and turned around. What we saw was directly in front of us. It was huge. We could see the insde of the craft. But could not see the person or being piloting the craft. It sat and looked right in our window for a matter of seconds then took off over the building. I ran to the bedroom window and saw it disappear into the night sky. It was black in color with red, green white and yellow lights flashing all around it. I have other sightings as well, but nothing like this one.

TV/Radio I did not tell the radio or press, however I did call all the airports in the area and of course they said nothing was flying that night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: