Saturday, February 9, 2008

San Rafael, California A Triangle With Rounded Corners (Graphics)

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 12, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Rafael. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangle with rounded corners.

Full Description of event/sighting: My girlfriend "J" and I were watching the meteor shower last night on our rooftop patio in downtown San Rafael. We're about 20 miles north of San Francisco and it's a fairly urban area, so light pollution is fairly high. There was no moon, however, so we had a better view of the stars than usual.

We were stretched out on two lounge chairs, with a blanket over us. We weren't under the influence of any drugs, though I had finished about half a pint of Guinness. I had a mini mag light flashlight with me, and my binoculars. We weren't seeing many meteorites, so out of boredom I had been swinging the flashlight beam around into the sky in big sweeps.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and I got a few steps away when J started yelling "UFO! UFO!" I started looking up and around and a couple seconds later I spotted a dark triangular shape with rounded corners moving quickly across the sky, from approximately north to south, more or less right above us. It had a small red circle in each corner, and was completely silent. I'd estimate that it was about the size of 2 or 3 full moons. I said "hand me the binoculars!, hand me the binoculars!" but was too dumbstruck to look away to grab them, even though J was holding them out to me (her eyes also locked on the triangle). I watched it for about 4 or 5 seconds until it disappeared in the haze of light pollution to the south. I'd say it traveled about 1/8 of the full arc of the sky in the 4 or 5 seconds that I was able to visually track it.

Additional Information:

Both of the eyewitnesses to this sighting made up excellent computer graphics to show what it was they both witnessed. I can't thank them enough for taking the time to do a good job on these.




Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: