Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lights In A Triangular Formation Over Las Vegas Nevada

 
Date:  April 4th 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
I was out on my patio when I looked up and saw a bright light in the sky, after some close observation I realized it was nothing I have ever seen before. I asked my wife to come take a look and she agreed that the color change was very different from any other plane or helicopter we have ever seen.

I grabbed my camera and took about 2 seconds of film before the battery died. I then grabbed my laptop and 720p HD web cam and recorded it for 1/2 hour.
 
After reviewing the recording I remembered that I had tried to film it with my phone and didn't switch over to video so I snapped a picture, that I found to be better than the film because it shows that it was not 1 light, but 3 in what seems to be a triangle form.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: