Wednesday, August 8, 2012

10 To 14 Red/Orange Spheres In The Sky Over New Jersey


Date:  August 4, 2012
Time:  11:05 p.m.

I had a sighting on Saturday evening 8/4/12 in New Jersey also.  My son and I arrived home at 11:05 p.m. and as I pulled into the driveway I noticed 3 strange red-orange spheres moving from south to east at a slow rate of speed. 

I rolled down the windows and turned off the car so we could listen for any sounds. There were no airplane or helicopter noises that were audible (in our area we have a lot of air traffic). As we watched the first three head east more appeared. 

I believe at that time we saw a total of 10 to 12 travel from south to east about 40 degrees above the ground. As we were not directly under them, no pattern was noted. I then put the car in the garage, settled my son in bed and went upstairs to look out the east facing bedroom window. 

I observed two more (or perhaps the last two from a few minutes earlier) just going out of my sight line to the east.  In total 10 to 14 reddish orange spheres traveling at a slow rate of speed witness for approximately 10 minutes. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: