Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ball Of Orange Light Seen Over Albany New York


Date:  August 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:50 p.m.

Hello, I live southwest of Albany, NY near Schoharie Valley and just witnessed what seemed to be a similar object. It was about 8:50 p.m. tonight and what appeared to be a ball of orange light approximately few thousand feet off the ground.

It seemed to travel at a high rate of speed like a rocket. It travelled up and then seemed to stay stationary, but I think it was traveling away from my view since it got smaller and eventually disappeared into space within a matter of about a minute or so.

I've lived here for about 10 years in the same location and have never seen anything like it before. I videoed it on my I Phone, but it just looks like a small dot of orange light since there is no zoom on the I Phone video.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: