Monday, October 4, 2010

4 Bright Orange Red Objects Over San Pedro California

Date: October 2, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:28 p.m.

Hello there, on October 2nd 2010 at approximately 10:28pm in San Pedro, California my boyfriend, his roommate, roommate’s girlfriend and myself were witnesses to 4 objects floating upward in unison in the sky.

They had no sound, were bright orange/red and stayed in the sky for approximately 2 minutes. When I tried to capture video on my phone camera, they were nowhere in sight as if they were not even there. Then they just disappeared.

Can you please explain to us what this was? We thought maybe test missiles? Not sure what to think. Thank you kindly.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Luz said...

Hey my roommate and I saw one of those lights that night! It was so bright and flying low, but silent.