Monday, October 11, 2010

Reddish Orange Lights Over Chicago Illinois Over Michigan Lake Heading Towards North Michigan

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

This is very urgent. I was working tonight and at about 11:00pm my co-workers and I saw 4 lights cruising at the same speed in the east southeast position traveling northeast. It seemed as if there were two sets and the two lights were connected vertically.

I wish I could draw a picture as it was disturbing because the horizontal lights were completely aligned with each other moving at the same speed and giving off a fire-like glow. Reddish-orange.

Please respond immediately because it was crazy and it just happened. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: