Thursday, October 14, 2010

Flaming Object Over New York City

Date: October 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hi, I'm a New York City resident on the west side. I was hanging with my friend at the bottom of Riverside Park last night, October 13th, at 59th and 12th. We were tossing a Frisbee, it was about 7:30PM so it was dark, and all of a sudden I catch a glimpse of what I thought was a plane on fire. Watched it for about 5 minutes. It seemed to hover over the Hudson River, not sure how high exactly and it didn't really have a flight pattern, it was erratic and steady.

Then it slowly made its way over to New Jersey where the "flame" burnt out. I like to think I can guess the paths of planes coming in and out of the area just because I'm good with directions and I know where the airports are.

I'd say this flying flame was pretty much doing it's own thing. I figured I'd mention as well, yesterday was the same day a bunch of silver unidentified flying objects were seen in the Chelsea area. Crowds formed at 8th and 23rd to check out these silver things just hanging out in the sky. And that was mid-afternoon.

Hope you can shed some light on this! Or maybe this sheds some light on unanswered questions! Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: