Friday, October 15, 2010

Large Black Triangle UFO Over Loveland Colorado

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

About an hour ago I saw a large black triangle floating over south Loveland by 4th St. It was flying in a perfectly straight line and completely silent. I thought it may be a power hang glider, but there was no sound and it was far to large. If anyone else has reported anything or you have any answers please email me back. 10-15-2010.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be very honest I did not record the date but a few years ago a friend and I were driving North on I-25. When we were somewhere south of Loveland I saw two large triangle aircraft with 3 lights on each. I commented to my friend how quiet and how low they were flying. They flew directly over our head. I assumed they were military aircraft but was amazed that they could be that quiet while that close. She dismissed it as nothing. She was driving and didn't have a clear view. I too just thought it was strange. Since I have seen ufo shows in which that same aircraft is a common theme.