Friday, October 8, 2010

UFO Looks Like A Toy Top Over Wood County West Virginia

Date: October 8, 2010
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wood County, West Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like a child's toy top, about the size of a Quarter at arm's length. (25 cents).

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Just after sunset, with the glow on the horizon. I stepped out onto my front deck and noticed a dark shape, like a toy top. I thought it was a small, lone, cloud, until I realized there were no clouds anywhere else and the object was moving north quickly. I yelled for my wife to come look, confirmed that she saw it, turned to get binoculars from the seat behind me, and it was gone.

It had no lights and made no sound. It moved north beyond the tree line quickly. A single engine plane came in from the west just afterward, they could have seen it, since the plane crossed in front of where I first spotted the object.

A check of weather.com shows no clouds for a 200 mile radius, 3:00pm to 8:00pm, 10/8/10

Not my first sighting, Mr. Vike has received some of my other reports at his former website. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: