Monday, October 18, 2010

White Orange And Blue Lights Over Kailua Kona Hawaii

Date: October 18, 2010
Time: 12:58 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Kailua Kona Hawaii.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Not quite sure.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was getting ready for bed as I happened to look out my window and saw a white, orange, and possibly blue lights in the distance. I did not think anything of it until I realized it is moving up and down, there are no planes that flew over our house up at Mauka, and it has been in the same spot now for an hour, it only moves directly up and comes down and seems to be hovering over something.

I have never believed in such things, until now. It is 1:17 am and it still has not moved, it has gotten a little higher but not much.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: