Thursday, October 14, 2010

Red Orange Lights Over South Lyon Michigan

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Evening.

Brian Vike's Note: The witness thought it was me who witnessed the lights, it was not me, but rather someone else who filed their report to me.

Hello Brian, I saw those lights too Saturday night. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen in the sky. I have been looking for any official explanation, but have found nothing. Have you come across an explanation yet? It was hard for me to gauge distance size or speed. They seemed like slightly larger than a bright star. You described them as balloons which makes me think they were much larger relative to your perspective. Were they that big to you? I was in South Lyon Michigan. Where were you?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: