Sunday, October 10, 2010

Orange Light Over North Attleboro Massachusetts (Chinese Lantern Picture)

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

I too have seen these objects on several occasions beginning this past summer. My wife and son have seen them too.

We saw them last night, October 9, 2010 over North Attleboro. I took some video and some photos using a strong telephoto lens, then cropped in on the object.

There were at least 12 that floated over our house in a north to south direction at about 7:00pm.


I posted the photo on my Facebook page and got several responses, most wondering what they were.

I finally found the answer. They are hot air paper balloons.

Someone has a hobby. Don't know where they are launched from though.

Check out this YouTube video found on the net: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGP0hdq13w&feature=related

Attached is the photo I took.

Thank you to the witness for sending along a good photo of the object. (Chinese Lantern)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: