Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saucer Shaped UFOs With Lights Over Norco California

Date: October 2, 2010
Time: 12:30 a.m.

Hi Mr. Vike, I have written this twice now, but your site has some very similar posts so I have to share with you as well. I hope you don’t mind, but I am going to leave out all of my debunking ‘proof’ because I have followed the paranormal enough to know the way to debunk UFO’s and until this morning. I have always been able to write off planes, helicopters and military crafts pretty quickly.

Driving home from my friend’s house last night at 12:30 a.m. in Norco, CA (map attached) I saw two objects or sets of lights. The one to the right was a bit closer or higher in altitude and at first it sparkled or flickered an amber color of lights, looked like 5 lights or so from my distance.

The one to the left and further away or lower flickered the same, and it looked almost as if they were communicating. Often in the 5-7 minutes I was watching the lights they would dim out to darkness and all I saw was the moonless black sky.

At one point they stayed dark for a good 30 seconds and then the right object light up very bright, like a bright yellow flare, but had the effect of a spotlight when it is pointed directly at you, and immediately dimmed out, like a police spotlight would if it passed over you and you were staring directly at it.

Like I said, I went over every possibility in my head to debunk what I was seeing but these objects were so far away no light I have ever seen could reach me as bright as it was.

The lights continued after that in a consistent bright yellow, the flickering amber to darkness. The best I could tell from my viewpoint (coming down a higher elevation, practically the same elevation as what I was seeing though) the objects were saucers or at least horizontal with 5 or more lights spanning from left to right, small, larger, largest in the center, smaller and small again.

I wish now that I had pulled over to watch more, but seeing the one point at me or at least get bright like that kept me moving in my car and I just watched them some more before finally driving away from them to make my exit and leaving them in my rear view mirror.

I would be very interested if you have any similar reports from the Corona area from last night, October 1 around midnight.

Thanks for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi tonight dec 8 2013 in Yuba city ca went outside and hovering above was a set of eight lights

Anonymous said...

dec 8 2013 spotted in Yuba city ca ufo