Monday, October 11, 2010

Triangular UFO Over Phoenix Arizona

Date: October 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Phoenix Arizona.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle with 3 bright lights on the bottom.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My friend and I went out side to smoke a cigarette and I notice a very shining bright light and I said what is that, she looked and gasped. We moved more to the stairs and the object was coming closer, fast and just like that it turned and I seen a very big point on the object.

It slowed down and in a blink of a eye, it turned sideways and we saw 3 round bright lights in a triangular shape and it stood still for a couple of seconds.

Then the 3 lights brighten and it just took off like a shooting star. I hope someone believes us as every one thinks were making it up. I know what I saw and it would help to know if someone else seen this to. I have never seen anything like this. It moved so fast and was able to stop like nothing and to turn on it's back and hover, then to just flip back over and take off in a blink of a eye. Well I guess it's something I will never forget. This happened around 9:45pm Phoenix, AZ on October 10, 2010.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: