Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bright Light At Dry Bridge Rd North Kingstown Rhode Island

Date: June 2009
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dry Bridge Rd North Kingstown.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was laying in bed one night watching TV, when out of the corner of my eye and out the window was a very bright light. And it seemed to move away in seconds back up into the sky. I lay there watching it, not really sure of what I was seeing.

It moved in a triangle pattern as if it was going from star to star. Now where I live there are turf farms all around me, and it's like a airplane highway. So I assure you I know what airplane lights look like at night and I've seen enough of them in the 13 years that I've lived here. This was no airplane or satellite.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: