Saturday, October 16, 2010

Triangular Craft Over Loveland Colorado

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Loveland CO.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a light with a multi pulsating white and red hovering for 5 minutes as I entered from 1500 blk. of Cleveland and turned to go north on Lincoln St. and it hovered over past the graveyard above Runza Hamburger place.

I pulled into the area to get a better view and the light turned into a triangle light and took off, so I left that parking area and went north on Hwy 287 which is Lincoln St in Loveland CO. to the Hobby Lobby Store and the light which was a large white light with pulsating red lights swung around in front of me again over the store area as which it slowed down and took off again as I went to the store the same light and the same time the previous night, but on Eisenhower Street which is Hwy 34 going west to the K-Mart store which hovered for along time as I shop I came out to see if it was there and it was gone.

Triangular ships has been part of my life since I lived in Conn. in the 1960's I am a multiple abductee and consider these beings and the ships family. So any sightings of orange orbs and triangular ships in the area. It's not to alarm anyone and please don't show fear. This is disclosure and allow contact to take place.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: