Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yellow Orange Object Over The World Trade Center Number One New York

Date: 1970's
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: #1 World Trade Center.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Yellowish orange globe.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I and my friends decided to head to the observation deck around 8:00pm. We were watching the city at night with it's spectacular view. To our surprise a glowing ball came into view at the level of our floor. I said to my friends in disbelief "do you see what I see?" "Yeah" he replied and continued to watch.

I watched this object move through air as if it was observing it's surroundings. Moving horizontally on the other side of the glass when it suddenly stops for a second and proceeds again in a methodical robotic precision maneuver.

It makes a 90 degree turn and starts to descend exactly 45 degrees against where I'm standing and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge to where it was heading. I watch it descend until it just disappeared. Judging the way it appeared, it looked about the size of a large balloon, but shining bright yellow. What got me is the way it was moving so precise. I could only think of it as being "Ball Lightning", but the weather outside was crystal clear, not cloud in the sky. I'll never forget that experience for the rest of my life.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: