Sunday, August 5, 2012

3 Orange/Red Colored Lights Seen In The Sky Above Wellington Florida


Date:  August 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.

About 8:45 p.m. tonight I saw 3 light equal distance from each other moving across the sky east to west. I called my wife outside to see them and after a minute they disappeared (in the clouds?)

A minute later a 4th went in the same direction. They were orange/red in color. I did not hear any sound.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just standing outside walking my dog and saw a star like object move across the sky at steady speed across two stars and then fade away slowly. Was too high to be a plane (no blinking lights) and too fast to be a satellite. Besides a satellite wouldn't fade as to be flying away. Not sure what it is...but I'm not ruling out any of the above. With regards to UFO's, for anyone to believe that we are the only being in the universe, would be pretty unreasonable. I can't imagine that we are the most intellectually advanced...