Sunday, August 5, 2012

Red Colored Lights Filmed In The Sky Over Seneca Falls New York (Pictures)


Date:  August 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Round

I noticed a light that looked like a plane with only red colored light. There was not a green light like normal planes.

When I pulled over I saw a total of four of these flying objects evenly spaced flying in a straight line from east to north western direction.

The objects appeared to glow brightly almost appearing as if on fire, and then almost dissolve out before glowing brightly again.

There was no sound to be heard from them. I tried to video them with my I Phone, but it was too dark.

I was able to snap three photos with my phone and it is pretty bizarre. I would love to hear back and know if anyone else saw this or may know what it was that I saw.


 If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: