Sunday, August 12, 2012

Orange/Red Object Filmed Over Lombar Chicago Illinois (Picture)

 

Date:  August 11, 2012
Time:  Approx; 11:00 p.m.

Around 11:00 p.m. today when my mom and I were in front of my house when she called me over to look at these objects in the sky. At first were or 2 or 3. After a minute or so there was a total of 5.

They were in close proximity to each other and then two floated away. One of the objects stayed above the remaining 2 while the bottom two move up and down opposite opposite of each other and drifted towards each other and then drifted apart again. 

It was if they were doing maneuvers or dancing if you wish. I first thought they look like flares, but then they started moving in different directions away from their original positions. I live in Lombard  they were coming from the north.

I had binoculars  with me and when I used them they almost looked like floating flames. Their bottoms were bright orange and you look towards the top the color got dimmer and almost looked like flames.

I've attached a photo of two of the objects before they disappeared. If you zoom in you can kind of make them out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: