Sunday, January 2, 2011

Four Orange Objects Over Salt Lake City Utah

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:50 a.m.

I live in Salt Lake City and saw four orange orbs flying over what appeared to be emigration canyon on New Years Eve. When I observed the orbs off to the east, it was around 12:50am. They quickly disappeared a minute or so after I spotted them. I waited for them to come back throughout the night, but they never returned to the best of my knowledge.

While I was watching them, one moved horizontally to the south then stopped and then each of the lights began to disappear one at a time quickly. I was observing the orbs from a house near Hillcrest Park on 2000 E and Stratford Ave which is about 2500 S.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: