Sunday, January 2, 2011

People At New Years Party Spot Lights South Of Jacksonville Florida (Pictures)

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:10 a.m.

Hey last night I was at a decent sized New Years party, maybe about 40-50 high school and college kids there. At around 12:10, every single person was looking at the lights and yelling and screaming.

It seemed like they kept coming, I know for sure I saw one, then the 3 in a row and then at least one more. What’s weird with the 3 in a row is that they stayed in the same formation, and from where I was standing flew right by Orion’s belt.

The way they were formed looked like a direct copy of Orion’s belt to me. I captured a video and took 3 pictures. Unfortunately, you can’t make out anything in the video, just a bunch of people yelling ‘aliens!’ and things. I did however get 3 pictures, although they are blurry. In ‘ufo1’ you can see one of the lights right under the light from the flash, in the other 2 pictures I guess I was moving to much and it’s blurry.

Sorry for the poor quality, a lot of people were taking pictures and video so maybe my friends will put up some good ones on Facebook and I’ll send you more.

Additional Information:

Hey, I just sent you an email a second ago with some crappy pictures, my friend on Facebook got a good one! Check this out you can see all three! I forgot to include, these was taken a little south of Jacksonville on country road 210, its on 95 and like 2 exits down from Phillips.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: