Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 To 6 Lights Over Fort Lauderdale Florida


Date:  September 15, 2012
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.

Hello, I know this sounds strange but, last night I was at the swap shop drive in and I looked east. I swear what I seen wasn't something I've seen before. It was like bright lights going down on an angle. 

About 5-6. Then 2 lights disappeared. Then was 3 lights left. Slowly moved down and disappeared. Do you know of anything going on last night in that area? I haven't found anything on it. Please get back to me if you know what it could've been. Thank you very much.

Additional Information:
Hello, sure no problem. We went on September 15, 2012 and we were at Fort Lauderdale, Florida swap shop on Sunrise and 31st. It had to be between 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. We were watching a movie and I just happened to look east towards the beach and I seen this weird lights.

My boyfriend was on the phone. He didn't see. Of course. I said "what was those lights". He said what lights? I  tried looking up to see if any planes were out flying for practice flights or anything like that. I couldn't find anything.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: