Monday, September 24, 2012

9 Red/Orange Colored Lights Flying Over Minneapolis Minnesota


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hey Brian, my name is (name removed), and last night (August 18th, 2012), before I played a show at the Icehouse on Nicollet, I looked up and saw at least 9 orange, more so red lights in the sky forming into triangles.

I was on Nicollet and 24th looking East into the sky. Many other people saw them that night too, and I was not able to take a photo as I rushed to pick up my friend so she could see them as well.

I have been waiting to see them for so long and I felt honored that I did. Me and my friends also heard and saw a strange amount of helicopter activity last night.
Thanks for being there for someone like me to contact.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: