Sunday, September 23, 2012

Unknown Orange Colored Light In The Sky Over Lake Elsinore California


Date:  September 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

So I don't ever do this, but this is something I had to get out only because it really freaked me out. I think it freaked me out even more because a friend of mine saw it too. Anyways, September 18, 2012. It was somewhere around 9:00 p.m.

My husband and I walked to the park with my son. While my son was playing, my husband and I were just chatting minding our own business. I look out just gazing at the sky, and I notice what I thought was a star!

Usually there's always one or two really bright stars I see in the sky every night, but this one was unusually low, hanging below all the other stars.

At first it kind of looked like a fire, but no flickering, just kind of I guess somewhat twinkling like a star. But the color was nowhere near the color of a star. It was sort of orange like a fire. I figured aah, maybe a plane, but it was just sitting there, not moving at all, just that little ball of light.

Next thing you know, me and my husband turn to each other for not even 3 seconds to say something about it, and poof, it vanished, no trace of it Anywhere. Just last night, my friend brought it up too and that's when it kind of got spooky because I know I wasn't the only one.

Just want to know if anybody else saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: