Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yellow Colored Lights In The Sky Over White Lake New York


Date:  August 25, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.

I have seen a sighting of 3 all right next to each other on August 25, 2012 at 11:30 p.m. They looked yellow and the left one disappeared and the right one did also.

The one in the middle disappeared after 5 minutes or so. I couldn't believe my eye's, they were still and close together. This happened in White Lake New York.

Please contact me for additional information and I would also like to know if I was the only one in my area who seen this. Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: