Friday, September 28, 2012

Bright Round Yellow/White Object Over Miami Florida


Date:  August 30, 2012
Time:  8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Bright round yellow light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was setting up my 70 mm refractor telescope when I saw this very bright yellow-white object close to the star Arcturus. It was fixed to the left of this star and then started to move slow to the southwest.

I looked with my 20 x 60 binoculars and the object didn't have any shape other than being a very bright yellow-white round light. No tail or wings' red/green lights of any kind, no sound. It wasn't a plane, helicopter, small plane, globe of any kind.

It stopped for a few seconds and continue to the southwest until I lost sight of it. It was not a satellite, I have plenty of experience how a satellite looks and behaves like.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: