Saturday, September 22, 2012

Possible Alien Encounter In Sons Bedroom In Iowa United States


Date:  March 2012
Time:  1:00 a.m.

My wife and I may have seen this at 3:00 a.m. in Iowa while out side of our home. Our son claims to have had UFO encounter in March from his bedroom window.

We didn't believe him at 1:00 a.m. screaming about it and waking us up until a few weeks later we record video and audio from with in that same room of what we now believe is them returning to my sons room.

We never believed or cared about the subject. My wife saw this boomerang shaped thing coming and told me. I didn't see it until it was right over our home, but I did see it.

It almost looked like what was recorded in Arizona in 1997. I will share our photos and audio of what may be an "alien" grey entity.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: