Monday, September 24, 2012

Light Darts Around The Night Sky Seen From Grantsville Maryland


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello, my husband and I were in Grantsville, MD in the mountains, Saturday night, August 18, 2012. We were outside looking for falling stars, visiting from central, MD. We have a little trailer up there.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, and I asked my husband. "Did you see that?" He said, "If you mean that moving star, yes!" I said, "Stars don't move, not like that!"

We continued to watch it and it darted and dipped from the right to he left and then up, and back down to its starting point, we'd say, as far up in the sky, over the horizon, that it was in the direction of Ohio.

At one point, I was scared half to death because it appeared to be speeding in our direction and I panicked, just as quickly as it did that move, it darted back. It also appeared to get brighter and then disappear, reappearing at will.

I thought I saw a second one, through the trees. Finally, it seemed to move away and out of sight. Can't wait to read more reports on your website! Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: