Saturday, September 22, 2012

Large Bright White Object Lightens The Sky Over Lake George New York


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hello, I was driving in my car on the 87 North to Lake George, NY.  It was about 8:30 p.m., on the way home from work for me. I saw a large white/bright glow in the sky, over the mountains, that lasted for a bit.

It made it look like daytime it was so bright. At first I thought it could be fireworks or a plane crash, but there was no sound with it, that I could hear. I thought of high beams, but people were driving with high beams on both sides of highway after that and it was definitely not that. 

I was around exit 17, which is pretty quiet this time of year.

I went to dinner at the Sans Souci on Cleverdale when I arrived at my cottage. There were some fisherman sitting next to me who were talking about seeing something in the sky around the same time.  

They were very excited, explaining this to others. I joined the conversation because no-one else had seen anything. They said what they saw on the lake was a large fire ball with a tail and it seem to be traveling slow with a glow of color behind it. 

They had never seen anything like it before. Of course for me, the mountains were in the way, so I only saw the white light that they say came before the “fire ball.”  They said the white glow/flash lit up the sky like daytime.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: