Wednesday, September 26, 2012

White Light Seen In The Sky Over Franklin Ohio


Date:  August 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:00 p.m.

I was on my last break in Franklin, Ohio at work today laying looking up at the sky from a picnic table when I saw I white light, or object above the clouds flying extremely fast and discretely.

I watched, almost paralyzed and by the time I gained reflex it moved to a point of the building that was blocking my view and once I got up the sun was so bright I had to block it with my hands, but by that time I lost sight of it or it disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: