Monday, September 24, 2012

Bright Light Seen In The Sky Over Carson California


Date:  August 19, 2012
Time:  4:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I saw your story and video on the web today. I was researching UFO sightings over Carson California. I had a sighting overnight. I got up at 4:00 a.m. to go to the bathroom.

I checked outside as I always do and I take a good look around. We live right next to our church and I am always looking for trespassers on the church property. I check the property at all hours of the day and night.

I noticed a white light in the sky off to the south in the exact direction of the Long Beach airport. I love to plane watch too. I figured that it was just a plane in the sky shortly after takeoff.

We can see the planes heading North for a few minutes after takeoff. I watched for a few minutes, way too long. If it had been a plane it would be approaching the house, it did not.

It was a stationary white light and I grabbed my camcorder and started recording. I recorded for around 30 minutes and depleted my battery and maxed out my memory stick.

I recorded as long as I could. I watched and I noticed it started to change shapes! This happened over the course of the video. I did move up and to my right, but very slowly.
 
I had to reposition myself three times while filming because of the movement. It was totally cool. Do you know if anyone else saw any activity this morning? I did not see anything about it online. I'm curious.

I showed it to my husband and we have not come to any conclusion as to what it was that I recorded. Please let me know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: