Monday, September 24, 2012

Cluster Of Lights Seen Flying Over Boston Massachusetts


Date:  August 22, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Good day, last night I was driving over the Tobin bridge, in Boston MA, coming back into the city from the Northshore and witnessed a cluster of lights floating in a stationary position above the city. I am not one who looks for evidence of extraterrestrials everywhere.

I go and I am hesitant to even voice this observation, but it has been bothering me since I saw it last night. At first, I thought it was part of a tower, but as I approached the city I realized it was on level with the moon.

The moon was an orange shaded crescent last night and maybe it contributed to the appearance of there being lights? Again, I am not someone who believes things such as this easily. Were there any reports at all of this? Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: