Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Object In The Sky Over East Irondequoit New York


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, we saw something very unusual last night around 9:30 p.m. My wife called me out onto the deck to look at something in the sky. We live in East Irondequoit and we were looking into the southeast.

When I got out there, there was this red thing that appeared to be descending into the trees a few backyards away. It looked almost like some kind of cartoon image in the sky and the most logical thing I could guess it to be, was some kind of illuminated box kite, that somebody had rigged to fly in the night sky. 

It almost looked like it had a flame burning inside it, and had an almost orangey glow. It got to it’s lowest point in the trees and we thought it was going to land in a neighboring yard, when it started to rise again and I thought, “well they got the thing back up”, but it kept going and going up and out at maybe a 75 degree angle (pretty quickly and steadily) until it was a tiny glowing dot way up in the sky. 

It totally disappeared and then reappeared for a bit. I saw planes flying well beneath it, so I could reasonably conclude this was no friggin’ kite. It eventually went away and didn’t come back.

I saw a of UFO 25-30 years ago, when I was in college at Geneseo and this looked absolutely nothing like what I saw back then. I honestly have no idea what this could have been, but am thinking somebody else must have seen this. 

I saw the one report posted on your website and wonder if other similar reports will flow in, I am hoping somebody may have gotten a good picture.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: