Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bright Flash Of Green Light Seen From Pinole California


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.

Hi, I live on a hill overlooking San Pablo Bay near SF and I've seen many falling stars and an amazing scary fireball a couple of months back. I looked online and there was one sighted in Oregon and Arizona so I guess I get a pretty good northern view.

Anyway last night, between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.. I saw this brilliant green flash of light from the north. It didn't appear to be in the sky. Instead it seemed like it was coming from behind a hill in the distance.

I thought I'd seen the same kind of light from here around a year ago. At first I thought it was from the nearby refinery, but it was actually much further in the distance behind it.
 
In closing,  I see stuff from here but it's hard to gauge. The big scary fireball I saw last month, (a big rock with flames shooting from behind it like something you'd see in the movie Armageddon) looked like it hit the earth just north of me, which was an illusion.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: